Laser image etching also can be wont to produce things like memorial plaques, trophies, and alternative customized things. The technique will produce precise blocks of text and even reproduce a photographic likeness. The laser method, as you may simply guess, is completed employing a terribly precise beam of light to truly burn a picture into virtually any appropriate material. Whether or not it’s a bit of wood, granite, acrylic, metal, marble, glass, or another sturdy substance, the optical device will build every kind of fine and deep burns to make a virtually photographic result. There’s no have to be compelled to use any style of press to create pictures, however, because the optical device method is complete in itself.
We at Access Advertising can etch text, logos and artwork onto aluminium, stainless steel, brass and bronze.
Frequently asked questions
Questions. Frequently asked ones. Plus our answers. That's how FAQs work. If you can't find what you're looking for, you can always send us an email with your enquiry.
- What kind of signs do you make?
- As a manufacturer we make all types of signs here on site. We continue to invest in all the latest printing and engraving machinery so call with your requirement we are ready to help.
- Do you offer an in-house design service?
- Our graphic design team are happy to help. Call or e-mail your requirements over and we’ll let you know the cost and provide a proof for you perusal.
- Can i supply my own artwork?
- Absolutely, we accept artwork in several different formats including .ai, .pdf and .eps, but for further advice why not call our in-house design team on +971 2 5504543.
- What size can you print upto?
- We continue to invest in all the latest machinery including wide format printers, call or e-mail us with your requirements.